Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nap time - Or that's what you think!

So this afternoon, after a busy morning of playing with Grosi and Grosvati I put Katie down for a nap. She often doesn't take a nap anymore, but we were thinking that we'd have a late evening so I thought I'll put her down. I promised her that we'd go for a wagon ride after her nap and so she went willing and didn't make a fuss when I put her in her bed. I didn't hear anything for the next 45 min or so and I thought she's having a good nap. I was going to take the time to take my laundry off the clotheline so I went to our bedroom and and this is where I found my dear daughter:
She was snuggled on the bottom of my bookshelf. She was awake when I walked in, but I'm not sure that she didn't actually have a bit of a nap there.
She's slept in some odd places and positions before, but I think this one beats them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment