Sunday, November 21, 2010

Marshall Family Christmas

I know it's early, but we've already had our first Christmas yesterday. We gathered like every year at Jeff's aunt and uncle in Fergus. Can't beat a potluck dinner - so many things to try, but the downside is that even if I don't try everything, I still eat too much.
The girls both had their share, but I think they were a little distracted by all the people and the wonderful Christmas decorations. Both girls are fascinated by the christmas lights. Not sure if that makes me want to put mine up early, or wait until the week before Christmas. Too many things for little hands to get into.
Katie was still a little bit unsure about Santa, but has been told that he has gifts so she did ok. Maya on the other hand started crying as soon as I attempted to get her near Santa. When I sat on Santa's lap with her it was much better. I guess the gift "bribe" doesn't quite work on her yet Everyone got these funny Santa earmuffs. Surprisingly Katie left them on quite a while. Her and Daddy both are enjoying watching Santa hand out presents.
FISHBOWL
A fun game put on by one of Jeff's cousin and his wife. Everyone grabs a ribbon and then on the count of 1,2,3...
everyone goes fishing, pulling on their string and untangling their gifts. Lots of fun. Thanks again David and Rachel.




No comments:

Post a Comment