Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Bigger The Better

My new view from our bedroom balcony. Jeff and the guys built me these amazing clothelines. One is about 50' and the other 6o' long.

Between the two lines I can hang 5 lg loads of laundry.
The other great thing is that the line is so high up, that even when I hang bedsheets you can still walk, or drive underneath with the lawnmower without touching the clean laundry.
In the spring we're going to plant our garden again between the two laundry posts. That will give us the ultimate homemaker view from our bedroom ;)

4 comments:

  1. wow. sweet line. i love how everything is hung out in order....my line is a mess...socks, shirts, pants, shirts, what ever...ha

    how big will your garden be? what will you plant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garden is probably about 12'x20' or so. Plans so far include potatoes, sunflowers, beans, carrots, zucchini, maybe pumkin. Probably no lettuce, and I haven't had any luck with tomatoes the last 2 years. And I want to add some cut flowers as well. We'll see. The racoons totally destroyed our beautiful corn so I'm not sure if we'll try again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. strange I usually say the smaller the better but I am talking about young p-ss- not laundry

    ReplyDelete