Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Outdoor Fun

Right off the bat I must admit that it was "forced" fun for me and I'm not sure that I did get out of my funk until a while after we got back inside, but the girls definitely did have fun. I won't go into the details, but instead just share some fun pics
Katie and I made some snow angels, but she had more fun trying to make snowballs and trow them at me. However, the white stuff was too powdery so she didn't succeed much with those balls
Maya was just hanging out with Daddy in the wagon. Jeff was working with Gordie in pulling the wagon for the girls.
Katie wanted to be part of the "i don't even have to walk" kind of fun and snuggled in with Maya. Well, the snuggling didn't last very long, but both did get some time being pulled.
On the way home, Katie had to walk, but she didn't want to, so I suggested that we just roll down the hill. She loved the idea. The down side - she wanted to roll all the way home (about a 10 min walk) Needless to say, she didn't get to roll it her way and eventually we did catch up with Daddy and she got to ride a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment