Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Mailing

So I finally finished our Christmas picure/card. I designed one with my digital scrapbooking program, but when I checked the pricing it would have been way too much. So Costco got our business this year.
I thank Jeff very much for helping me address, stuff, "lick", and label almost 200 letters. Being a home missionary has a way of expanding ones mailing list.
It was a fun evening though. We don't often sit and work on something together like this. Focusing on getting addresses right we couldn't necessarily have deep and meaningful discussion as we worked, but enough chatting to have simple fun together.

2 comments:

  1. One thing that you could do is designing the card online, then when you're done save the image and upload it to superstore (photolab.ca) and print out the pictures for 19 cents each...just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ended up costing just under $70 for 200 cards with envelopes. And I did get to play around with the pictures. I'll keep Superstore in mind (there's one in Milton which is actually closer than Costco) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete