Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Diva Girl

So while Jeff and I were in our staff meeting this morning, Andy and Marcel were looking after the girls. Maya had her morning nap for most of the time, but Katie kept the two busy. First they played outside for a bit, but once they got inside Katie played with her FisherPrice salon.Working with sticky rollers Katie came up with a lovely hairdo. I have a feeling that this one is going to be an odd mix of tomboy and princess. So glad the guys thought to take pictures while we were gone.

IKEA SHELF
I'm not quite sure yet if I like this shelf. Yes, the bins are nice to just toss the toys in at the end of the day, BUT they dump out even more easily. And they also work well as stairs, or that's what the girls seem to think anyway. Even Maya will climb up, and if I put a toy or something on the bottom "step" they just pull it down, make a mess and climb anyway.Maya is much more a climber than Katie was, but in this case the older is learning from the little one and both are getting into trouble climbing onto and into things. (I have no idea how I got the last sencence to underline and bold, or how to remove it, so there's no significance to it)
Jeff, caught the girls playing side by side quite nicely. Maybe the separating wall between them is the trick. Whatever works at the time I guess.

I'm off to straighten out my house now that Maya is down for her nap. Wish me luck.

1 comment: