Friday, December 3, 2010

Busy in the Kitchen

Yesterday was a busy day in the kitchen. I made shortbread cookies, a loaf of Zopf (swiss bread) for our volunteers B-day, a blackforest cake (also for Marcel), cupcakes, Anis cookies.
Katie was a big helper/supervisor and was quite taken by the thought of the birthday cake. Kept asking about blowing out the candles and about getting her Strawberry shortcake DVD for her birthday (she saw it in the closet the other day). I guess 3 year olds do understand the whole birthday thing.
Blueberries for snack. Need I say more
My office where I do my e-mailing, blogging, and scrapbooking. Or at least I try to.

2 comments:

  1. ok, your dresser/desk thingy is cool. i'm gonna have to build one for melanie now, she already told me she wanted one like yours...thanks a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, what happened? you had a horrible night? do tell...

    ReplyDelete