Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend OFF!!!!

A whole weekend (Fri 7p.m. - Sun 5 p.m.) of scrapbooking - Sans kids! Knowing I get to go away for this has been my lifeline for the last months. I had a great time at my friend's house of just focusing on my computer, my pictures and making a beautiful photobook for Maya (her first year) and then starting on our family book for 2010. Shelley provided the space, excellent and plenty of food, a comfortable bed, inspiration and encouragement. It was just an absolutely wonderful weekend away. I'm already looking forward to the next scrapbooking weekend in April.

I am so thankful to my inlaws for looking after the girls for the weekend. Even though Katie was troubled by some kind of intestinal bug, they were still willing to have them. When our group at the mission cancelled last minute, Jeff was able to go along too, get in a couple of hunts and just hang out with the girls and his parents for the weekend.

Katie is feeling much better now, but we're all glad to be back home. We're looking ahead to a busy month, so this downtime came just at the right time.






2 comments:

  1. seriously! a whole weekend away! sweet! i am glad you enjoyed every second of it!

    ReplyDelete