Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Got a few minutes

Last Sunday was a gorgeous fall day, perfect weather for our hike at a local conservation area with our church family. On the way there I realized that I haven't spent any time outside for the last 4 days (other than to and from the van) so I was really looking forward to some fresh air, small amout of exercise (it was more of a stroll) and some time visiting with friends.



Some of the beautiful scenery we saw. I thank God for his beautiful creation, for our 5 senses and the mind to take it all in.



My family, including our two young German volunteers who are living and working with us for the next 9 months or so.


My spoiled girls ;) Unless we want a 1/2 hour walk to take 2+ Katie and Maya will ride at least some of the time in the wagon or stroller. I have to get out more and get her walking. I'll just add that to my To Do list. There's always hoping.

Gotta go.



No comments:

Post a Comment