Thursday, October 21, 2010

Snuggle Time

I love our early morning routine!

My alarm goes off at 6:00, 6:04 and then at 6:08. I get up, go make some coffee, start emptying the dishwasher - or more recently turn on the dishwasher because I forgot the night before (smart meters suck) and then go back to our room to spend some time reading the Bible and praying. Usually by 6:20 to 6:30 we hear the door open and Katie comes out of her room. She has like the most amazing bedhead ever!! (see below) She walks over to Daddy (still in bed), climbs in and just snuggles with him quietly for about 5 -10 minutes.

After a while, she comes over to the desk, picks up the clothes on the chair next to me and puts them on the bed and climbs up. Sometimes I just read the passage I was looking at that day to her. Today she came up and stated: "That's enough reading today"


Off we go to the living room, she gets her milk and a show and I'm now sitting writing this blog. This might turn out to be the time I have time regularly to post. We'll see.


Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment