Thursday, October 28, 2010

Itty Bitty Stitches

Yes, I know I sound like an old lady, but I really do enjoy quilting. Our church has a group of ladies that get together every Wednesday to quilt. Since I started going I've helped quilt 5 different ones.
The girls come along and ususally play quite nicely in the nursery (it's all in the same room) and I get visit with the ladies and do some stitching. It takes us about 3-4 months to finish a quilt.
Now that Maya is mobile and wants to be on the move, it makes it a bit more challenging to be able to sit and actually stay at quilting for more than 5 min at a time, but for now it is still worth the effort for me to go out. A change of scenery is always helpful, even if I don't get to be as productive as I would like to be.
My Little Helper
Katie loves to help me bake. Based on the pic, you can probably guess what her main motivation behind that is. Yup, she's definitely her Daddy's daughter when it comes to "helping" me bake. I love it though that she's interested to be with me in the kitchen




1 comment:

  1. Your post made me think of this: http://failblog.org/2010/10/27/epic-fail-photos-thrilling-fail/

    ReplyDelete