Saturday, May 14, 2011

Finally

Even though today is overcast and rain in the forecast for the next 3 days, Spring has finally come to Moffat!! I spent the last few days outside working on gardens, hanging laundry and going to the parks. Today I switched the girls closets to spring/summer wear.
The girls are modeling their first summer outfits.

Growing fast, but still very cute;) but then of course I am biased.

Listening to kids music and having a blast dancing.

Pictures just don't quite capture their "dance" but my batery on the camera was dying and it barely had enough juice to take pics, let alone a video.

Next time I'll have to try again. Their moves are quite hilarious.


On a side note, as you may have noticed the amount of bloggins is decreasing. With the beautiful weather, I just don't spend a lot of time indoors at the computer. I'll try to keep up on the blogging, but we'll see. Maybe when it gets really hot and we have to spend the peak hours indoors I'll post more regularly again.

Blessings to all.

1 comment:

  1. send some of that sun ovah here would ya?! we've had nothing but rain for 2 weeks now and they are calling for more rain this week....

    someday the sun will come...someday the sun will shine

    the girls look cute in their summer wares!

    ReplyDelete