Saturday, March 24, 2012

Another week

We are coming up on a very busy week - I'm cooking for our volunteer retreat (Mon-Thur). Planning, baking, shopping, cooking and just a little bit of spoiling for 20 young Germans between 19-21. This will be the last time we'll see most of them so I'm looking forward to having them at the mission next week. So I'm not sure if I'd get a post in then so here's at least something.

80's Day at school for Katie. Memories anyone??? I didn't want to tackle the fan bangs, but figured the side pony was something both Katie and I could handle.

SISTERLY LOVE
I am still so happy that Katie and Maya seem to have figured out how to play together!!! The only downside is that it seems they must make a huge mess doing so. I guess they usually are pretty good at cleaning it up so I'll just have to learn to not look and just listen to them playing happily together.
Taking tackle hug to a whole new level. Yes, they were both having fun!
Giggles all the way around!
Hope you enjoyed the short spell of hot summer and that it didn't spoil the pleasure of warm spring.
Blessings to all, Ursi

2 comments:

  1. awww sister love! you know my sis hated me until she hit 14, then we became besties. they will grow up loving each other!

    but the real question is if they will love the next sibiling?





    muwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    for the record ursi is NOT pregant (that i know of) i am just razzing her! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clarifying that Mel!! I think Katie and Maya will just have to deal with only each other. And I'm sure they'll go through a stage of not getting along - teenage homones etc. but we are praying for the loving relationship they have now to continue.

    ReplyDelete