Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Weekend

Much belated and nowhere near complete, but I figured I'll just thow something up on this blog. I might add more posts about this weekend, but we'll see
The girls did very well on their way to the farm. In this picture they were singing to each other and holding hands. They do have other moments, but those I usually don't want to commemorate with pictures

Maya was helping Grosi wash potatoes for one of the many yummy meals we had over the 4 days we were there. Thank you Mueti so much for all your help with the girls, the cooking and the visiting.

Katie's favorite seat. A tiny little parkbench. Must be more comfortable than it looks.

Both girls dancing along with some kid show.

Smiley waiting patiently (this time anyway) for her food.

Coffee time. The first time outside, but definitely not the first one of our visit. Since we have at least 3 if not 4 per day.

Second most comfortable seat in the house - Mommy

And then of course there's the regular chairs, but even those work better if you hang off of them im some kind of strange and cute way.

My Grosvater would be sure to make comments about how I could never sit still and properly either. Katie is for sure my daughter;)

No comments:

Post a Comment