Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Don't leave them alone

This is from last week, but I thought it would make some of you smile so here it goes.
Recently I started meeting with a dear friend just to share what's going on in our lives, how we deal with issues and stuff and to pray together and for each other. Normally someone is around to look after the girls while we meet, but last week Maya was still with us. We met in the livingroom and Maya was just around playing. As we were sharing and praying she had walked into the kitchen to explore...
... and found some treats from when my friend and I got set up for hot chocolate and tea.

I'm sure you could have guessed what happened.

Caught in the act!!

Yummy, yummy chocolate, whatever form it comes in. Some kinds are just messier than others. I'm sure all you mothers out there have similar pictures and stories. Hope this one made you smile (if nothing else at least you didn't have to clean up the mess ;)

1 comment: