Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bubblecuppies

Yup, I don't know either!!!
I'm sorry that I don't have a camera that works right now because both girls are running (I mean swimming) around the house wearing their bathing suits. They are bubble cuppies and as such have been playing very immaginatively for the last couple of hours!!!!
Daddy just came in from working outside and his hands were freezing. The girls have now dubbed him "Ice man" and he's a superhero who can freeze ducks and fish that are bad.
My saturday has been full, but the girls were super pretty much all day, I've been washing and folding about 6 loads of laundry, made Spatzle to feed half and army, muffins and a big batch of rabbit stock.
Tonight Jeff and I are going out for dinner to celebrate our 12th anniversary (tomorrow). Tomorrow we're going to our old church in Elmira and then visit with friends for lunch. In the evening another group arrives at the Liebenzell Center and so the week starts again. I hope you have a great weekend and a super week.
God bless, Ursi

No comments:

Post a Comment