Thursday, June 16, 2011

What a Haul!!

Some of you now that I like to knit. My ongoing project is to knit simple slippers for the mission guests to use when they are here. The flooring in the main hall is ceramic tile on a concrete floor in a room that only gets heated on the weekends. So these "socks" are always a hit with the groups.
So the other day I was given 2 bags or yarn, and they weren't small bags, they were more like garbage bags!!



Wow!! I think I will be set for quite a while until all this yarn is knitted up. I am so excited to start using some of these bright and pretty colours. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. bawh, you're too funny! you crack me up, ursi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh can aunty melly exoect something knitted just for her?

    haha

    on a side note

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY URSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a fab o l o u s day and the most amazing year evah!!!

    ReplyDelete