Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's NOT chocolate!!!

All you moms out there probably have an idea of what's coming, but I thought I'll share the "soo cute" moment first.
Our volunteer Otto was looking after Maya while Jeff and I were in a meeting this morning. Apparently she didn't like being left and was crying quite a bit, but then Otto put on a show and Maya was out cold after just a few minutes. I guess she was out of sorts because she was tired:) Katie was behaving nicely and was allowed to sit in on the meeting with her colouring book - she did great and didn't interrupt hardly at all.
After lunch it was nap time. I put Maya down and then snuggled with Katie on the couch and was reading to her. After about 1/2 hour Maya was crying and I went to check what's up....

The smell gave the crime away right off the bat, but I didn't anticipate the extent of the crime scene. Needless to say I was not happy. Maya was coverd also so off to the shower first. All the bedding and clothes into the wash and then the fun part. Scrubbing the %$@! off the walls. But it's all clean, the windows wide open to air out the room, and I must say that the girls played very nicely while I was cleaning.

So this was my day so far, how was yours??

1 comment:

  1. She is Jeff's daughter! He did that too! Just ask Mom about it sometime :)

    ReplyDelete